BALTIMORE, Md. — Friends of Philadelphia Trolleys will host their first “Twenty-Five Dollar Day” of 2022 at the Baltimore Streetcar Museum on Saturday, March 26, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
What is Twenty-Five Dollar Day? For a $25 donation, participants will have the opportunity to ride, photograph, and operate vintage streetcars from several generations. That’s right, you get to try your hand at running the trolleys!
Baltimore Streetcar Museum is located at 1911 Falls Road, Baltimore, Maryland 21211.
• LAST sign up will be at 2 p.m.
• There will be no lunch break; we suggest that you bring a lunch.
• Cell phone use is prohibited while operating the cars.
• Masks are required inside the building and on the cars.
• Money raised at this event will support future Philadelphia trolley car restorations.
We look forward to seeing you there!